Tuesday, April 25, 2006

eBay, Bday and a Gift

I’m eBay addict again. In three days time I’ve bid for five items and I’ve won them all… Haha! Good luck with my savings! I’ve promised myself to never again visit that site and bid (I could only look but not buy! Grrrr!) But alas! I’m always lured to it. I don’t know! Especially with things you don’t usually find in the mall. Like bags, antique stuff (for a much lower price), and expensive (authentic) perfumes for less. I got Victoria’s Secret stuff a hundred bucks lower than the ones you buy in Watsons or in SM, a Burberry Perfume 100ml for less than 2k! And those prices also include the shipping and handling cost. Still it’s a bargain! And their all REAL! And I couldn’t resist buying stuff from my regular suki. Some of them even text me to tell me they got new stuff… Awww!!!

~~~~

Jet’s birthday didn’t go the way I planned it should be. The CD and DVD didn’t arrive on time. It was Three days late. According to my sis-in-law, the plane left the package. Bummer! I gave Jet the birthday cards and while he was reading them I slipped the tickets on the table. He was ecstatic! Hehehe! He couldn’t believe he’ll be seeing his long time idol – Rodman. I really don’t know what he sees in him. He’s weird for me. He’s a good a player according to him… Oh well, we just had simple and quiet dinner. Coffee after that and went home. Nothing much really.

~~~~

Last Saturday the package did arrived and I was so excited. I’ve waited for it for almost six months. I immediately called Jet and asked him to come over. He didn’t know what I was up to. I just want to give it to him immediately and see his reaction. We met at Cubao and luckily he brought Chocomachine, we’ll be able to hear the CD on our way home. He picked me up at Coffebean and there I gave him the CD all wrapped up. When he opened in, he couldn’t react, he was speechless. Hehehe! Never seen him like that before. Nakakatawa talaga sya.

~~~~

Hay… ang init sobra!!!

No comments: