Sunday, April 16, 2006

Globe

Globe is weird lately. Since Wednesday night my prepaid cellphone number is getting Globe Advisory about me receiving 70.00 pesos worth of cash load for being a loyal subscriber. It kept me awake till the wee hours of Thursday. Not until receiving the 15th message did I mute the phone, I had enough! And the next day, I was still receiving 70.00 pesos sometimes 30.00 and sometimes 50.00 So my 216.00 cash load became almost 2,000 pesos. I was giving loads to my Globe Prepaid friends. I felt I don’t need that much loads anyway. But after a few hours I gain double the amount that I gave away! Now what the fuck is happening to Globe? Until now I’m still receiving a few amounts like 30 or 25 pesos. For the record, I have 2,347.00 pesos. Four hours ago I had 2,107.00

I don’t know if I should be happy or be scared. My friends on the other hand think I’m lucky. Hehehe! What will I do with 2,347.00 pesos worth of cash load and 113 free text messages? Plus I’m on a 5-day unlimited text and I have a postpaid account. I don’t text much. I do call a lot but I use my postpaid because I have free minutes of call there.

But anyway, I don’t know when the coming loads would end. Until they do, my friends will get their free loads from me… Hehehe!

No comments: