Sunday, April 09, 2006

Vacation!!!

Today my vacation officially starts. One whole week without work! Yahoo! And today, Jai is back to work after five days of staying in our house. Kainis nga eh! Di pa nataon sa holy week yung vacation nya (I miss her already!). Aw! I’m bored and I couldn’t sleep. Earlier after Jai and I went to church and after we had lunch and konting kwentuhan, she left and I had nothing to do. I slept almost the whole day. So, ayan! Di ako makatulog ngayon. Kainis! I couldn’t reach Jet… wherever he is. I think he left his cell phone at home – unintentionally I hope. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to write my thoughts nalang. Baka antukin din ako… Wwhaaa!

This is hard. Ayokong magbasa or manood ng t.v. nothing is interesting to watch naman. I want to go out and have some coffee somewhere. Fuckers! I wanna go out period!

These are just random thoughts. I just want to keep my mind occupied. God! I want this night to end. Jetong! Where the hell are you?!

~~~~

My last five days were spent with my bestfriend Jai. We did nothing but go out for the first three nights then the last two nights we just spent it at home, watching t.v., reading magazines and walang sawang chikahan. We don’t see each other that much anymore after she was accepted in a call center. Ngayon lang kami naka pagbonding ng ganito. Except syempre yung ilang oras lang na inuman sa house nila Ate Tina.. Other than that, mga once or twice a month lang kaming nagkikita to have our usual coffee session. Swerte na yung once a week. I miss her. I miss talking to her. But I guess that’s life. Kanya kanya na talaga kami. Tapos ngayon, she’s waiting for her interview sa Canadian Embassy this coming May 10. If she passes the interview, she’ll be gone within the year… I’ll be losing my bestfriend for the second time. Oh well! Ganun talaga! Biruan namin, we’ll just see each other there. Pero seriously, medyo sinasanay ko na sarili ko sa situation na talagang aalis na sya ng bansa at wala na sya dito. Minsan nga sinasadya ko na hindi sya mamiss. At least pag umalis sya hindi masyado masakit kasi napalayo na ako sa kanya. Parang yung nangyari before between me and Lizabeth. I remember before she left ten years ago for the States… Months before, we were inseparable. Kaya when she left I got depress…. So depress. Pinilit ko nalang sarili kong wag syang isipin. Until now, all I have from her are our good memories together. She’s busy from work. Our barkada, P10, seldom hears from her. Pero hindi ko parin sya nakakalimutan. Those were my crazy years! Hehehe! Now, pag si Jai naman ang umalis… Hay! Ewan ko ba… Tama na nga… Nagdradrama na ako dito. Kasi naman!

~~~~

Wala na ako maisip talagang isulat dito.... I'm fucking bored!

No comments: