Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Good Mood

I'm such in a good mood. Maybe because I went out yesterday all by my self and I felt rejuvenated. Hehehe! A trip to my nail salon and a little shopping on the side really does the magic. I felt free and happy. I availed the free foot therapy spa my suki card offered at Tips ‘N Toes and after four months of being bare, had my nails done again. One thing I noticed, whenever I’m going through a rough part in my life, I would always have my nails done (acrylic). It’s funny or I guess nagkakataon lang talaga. Hay buhay!

~~~~

Today, I paid my credit card and my cellphone bills. Biruin mo naman, na deactivate ang mobile service ko because I was not able to pay the last three months; only because I didn’t get the first and second billing (siguro may nagtago nun!). The third one I did get but I was too late. Naputol na sya! But after paying it, the CSR assured me it would be activated within three to four hours. Hay! Nakulitan ata sa akin. Hehehe! Dapat lang noh! I paid the whole three months in cash. Salbahe sila kung hindi!

~~~~

After paying all my arrears, dinaanan namin ni Jet si Nanay sa house to bring her to Loyola to visit my father’s grave, together with Ate Lita, Jeneline and my baby Lisa. We prayed and much to my surprise, Nanay joined us. Good to know that she is still able to remember the rosary. We stayed there for almost forty minutes. After that, we went to Riverbanks para makapaglakad lakad naman si Nanay at makalanghap naman ng hangin at hindi puro aircon lang. I think she enjoyed naman our thirty minutes stay there. Even Lisa enjoyed her walk. Likot likot talaga. Kaso hindi lang talaga sanay sa pagsakay sa sasakyan. Medyo nahihilo pa sya.

~~~~

Jet and I thought about going to Nueva Ecija for this long weekend but still having second thought about it. Friday kasi mag bisita iglesia tapos that would leave Saturday and Sunday for the vacation lang… Medyo bitin ata yun. I was hoping to at least spend three to four days away from Manila. Hay.. siguro wag nalang.

Ang init sobra!!!

No comments: