Sunday, April 16, 2006

DVD's, Fish and lot's of sleep

My Holy Thursday was spent watching DVD’s that Jet and I bought last Wednesday at the last minute; eating fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner and doing a lot of sleeping. The whole house was quiet and the weather was insane. I took five showers in one day. I was bored and craving for a big juicy burger from Bite Club. But it’s a sin to eat anything that’s meat (pork and beef). But I think what it means is that no sex during the holy week. Is it? Or is it not? Anyways, whatever it is, no meat is NO meat.

~~~~

Holy Friday our Bisita Iglesia. Jai arrived from work, followed by Jet and Ate Tina and the rest of the gang from Marikina. We visited 6 churches/chapels. Miraculous Church, our parish church here in Project 4, St. Joseph Church in Anonas, Mt. Carmel near Broadway, St. Therese Monastery in Gilmore (my favorite chapel), Mary The Queen in Greenhills and Don Bosco Church Makati (where Jet was Baptized). Only six because we did the last four stations in Don Bosco because it was getting hot and the kids were hungry already. After having lunch we went home to rest. The kids played and we the oldies talked and ate and some slept. Jet watched the DVD’s we bought. At around 6pm we left for Marikina to watch the Aglipay Prosisyon. 34 statues were paraded along Boni Avenue. All traffic was put to halt for almost one hour. But it was a good experience though. In our area, maybe 10 to 12 statues are paraded yearly and it’s nothing compared to what I saw last night. Grabe!

We had dinner at Ate Tina’s place and stayed there till 1am. Jet was sleeping over my place so we were not in the hurry to go home.

~~~~

There is something nice about sleeping beside someone you love. You know, just sleep and to wake up to feel his arms around you or to have him there staring at you while you were sleeping and upon waking up he’ll make kulit and would try to kiss you without even washing his face or brushing his teeth… Disgusting but very romantic… Hehehe! There are times that I wish we could do it often like before, once a week he would sleep in my place and we’ll do nothing but watch TV or DVD’s and order food. Hay…

~~~~

We woke up at around 11am already; he left after taking a shower but didn’t care to eat anything. I was still sleepy but had lunch, watched a little TV and I slept after a few hours. I was supposed to go out with Fennie today before they go home but I didn’t hear her text message. I was asleep till 6:30 pm… So now, I’m not sleepy yet and it’s almost 2am…

Wow! I have one more day of my vacation. I couldn’t believe it. Time flies really fast. It’s been a week of waking up late and sleeping late and going out anytime I want. Oh well… I didn’t go out of town… Maybe next time…

I didn’t do anything today. But sleep.

No comments: