Saturday, April 01, 2006

Allergies & Friday Night

Two nights ago I had to go to the hospital at 11:00 in the evening. I had an allergy attack. It was scary compared to my first experience. This time I couldn’t breath. I was taking a shower when it happened. I thought I was having asthma attack (which was crazy because I realized I don’t have any asthma in the first place); it was hard to take in air and I was feeling dizzy. When I looked in the mirror I was all red, my chest, my arms, my back, my neck. I got scared! I looked into my medicine kit but didn’t see any antihistamine. I yelled for my Ate Lita and told her to bring me to the hospital. I was sweating a lot but felt cold inside. My dogs were a little panicky, they were following me wherever I go, and I guess they knew something was wrong with me. I was scratching a lot and it was spreading rapidly. Ate Lita woke up Mercy and told her to come with us. I told them I think I just want to go the nearest hospital in our place. When we got there, luckily I was the only patient. I was given the proper medication and after five minutes I was breathing okay. The doctor told me to take 1 Virlix tablet a day before bedtime for the next five days. Goodness! Not that horrible medicine that makes me sleepy after 20 minutes of taking it. It was the same medicine I was prescribed with nine years ago. MY GOD! It’s been nine years since my last allergy attack? That long!? Hehehe! I remember it was shrimp that was not cooked well that gave me the allergies, but this time I don’t know what triggered the allergy. I ate what I usually ate. Well, except for the sardines. It’s been a long long time since I had them. But I’m not allergic to sardines! Nor eggs or chicken.. Goodness… How will I know what triggers my allergies? It’s like a – Bahala na syndrome. All I could do is to keep more antihistamine in my medicine kit just in case…

~~~~

I got my hair cut today. I tried this salon in Gateway. Fortunately, I loved the cut. I guess I found MY salon. It’s been one whole year since I had a decent haircut. The last cut I had was in Makati at Salon de Manila courtesy of Mariel’s hairdresser. I liked the cut there but it’s too expensive and too far. But at Menage, I kinda like it there. It’s not expensive plus they have a good ambiance and the most comfortable chairs. I’ve also tried their hot oil, it’s good also. Love the massage! :p

~~~~

Friday night… And I’m at home… I feel kinda depress lately. I don’t know why. While I’m with Jet, I often find myself staring at him. Just staring at him, especially when we sit opposite each other and he’s occupied with something… Usually while we’re having coffee together in our favorite coffee shop, I would look at him and often ask myself… “Is this it?” “Isn’t he bored with me?” “Am I boring him?” Know you know… all those paranoid questions. And I would ask him “Bored ka na ba?” and he would usually say no and looked at me with that you’re-being-crazy-again look. And then I would turn my head and avoid his eyes and change the topic.

It’s been two years. Two years of me and him, him and me. Just us. Two years. I haven’t had a relationship last more that eighteen months. I’m just being crazy I know. Maybe I’m having that time of the month again. Or maybe I’m feeling something deep inside me. Maybe I’m the one who’s bored. Maybe I’m just projecting it to him. If that’s the case, I don’t know if I should tell him or not. Because I don’t how he’ll take it. OR! Maybe because we’re seeing each other too much lately ever since vacation started. It doesn’t leave enough time for me to miss him because he’s been so available lately (for the last two weeks we’ve seen each other every other day). I don’t know. It’s like when I’m with him, I would constantly pick fight and when I’m not with him, I wanted to see and be with him. Crazy…

I don’t want to think that I’m bored with him because I know I love him very much and I don’t want any other man. I really do. Maybe the relationship just needs a little spice. Or maybe we’re doing the same things over and over again. I really don’t know what to do anymore. Maybe I should tell him all about this. It wouldn’t be fair if I leave him out in the dark. And I know this is something that both of us should deal with. I’m just afraid to tell him - when I know I shouldn’t be… because he loves me and he’ll understand.

I’m being stupid here. I think I need to stop this. I’m going nowhere. I NEED TO TALK TO HIM PERIOD.

It’s late, better sleep and take that medicine…. It’ll bring me to slumber…

No comments: