Monday, May 29, 2006

Tattoo

I’ve been contemplating about getting a tattoo since Jet got his. A number of images played in my mind. But it was not until tonight that I decided what it’ll be. That is if I get one I’m still a little bit scared of the needle! Hehehe! I would like it to be in memory of my father who died seven years ago. I would like the tattoo to be something of value to me. Something that has a deeper meaning and a good damn reason why I’ll be putting it there – permanently. I love my father although I don’t show it. There are times that I wished he never died. But I know he’s already in a better place. (I just want him to be with me constantly.) Something that would remind me of him always and it is as if he’s with me all the time. There… that’s my motivations.

I’ve been watching Miami Ink for several Sundays now. And I say it’s also one of the reasons why I wanted to have a tattoo. They make good tattoo. Grabe! Only if I find artist as good as them. I won’t have second thoughts or I can go to Miami, Florida to have it done. Hehehe!!! Mahal pa yung pamasahe kaysa sa tattoo!

Seriously, I have to come up with a good illustration of what I want. His name “Leo”, his zodiac sign, or anything to do with what he likes to do mostly. Well, he likes to write a lot, read and good music. Goodness! There are a lot of possible images. Or his portrait! I would like the tattoo to be place just above my left breast, almost above my heart. Does it hurt there? I have to ask Jet about it first. Hehehe!

I used to hate tattoos. And I don’t understand why people do it. But after knowing Jet and seeing and knowing the reasons of his tattoos, I fell in love with it and in him even more. Hindi pala ganun ganun lang yun… Well, maybe depende sa tao siguro. Kasi yung sa kanya may mga reasons. Hindi lang para masabing maangas sya or to be IN. All his tattoos, well they’re not as extravagant or bongalishus as what I saw in Miami Ink, still gives meaning about

his Faith,

his Being and

his Love

and he’s thinking about getting one for his Family. Sabi nya last na daw yun. Last two. Ewan ko lang. Some says nakakaaddict daw magpa tattoo. Hehehe! Maybe… Hmm…

Still thinking of that tattoo....

No comments: