Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hehehe!

-Longest relationship:
-*- the relationship I’m in right now… be celebrating our two and a half years on the 22th.. yeepeey!

-Shortest relationship:
-*- roughly three months… I think…

-How many people have you broken up with?
-*- three

-How many times have you truly been in love?
-*- as in truly in love? Twice…

-How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you that they love you?
-*- all four of them…

-Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with?
-*- don’t we always feel that way when we’re in a relationship? Na parang sya na talaga at that moment kasi you feel soooo in love.

-Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
-*- of course I have… and I have hurt so many people also by loving that person…

-Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
-*- yeah… and I’m not proud of that… feels so bad to hurt anyone diba? no matter what…

-Have you ever cried over a boyfriend or girlfriend?
-*- but of course! I cried for a few days… after that… okay na ulit! Hehehe!

-Are you happy being single or in relationships?
-*- I’ve been single for a long time before my first boyfriend came. Imagine I was 21 when I had my first relationship ever!… after that… I do get to be single for a few months in between relationships… Being single does have its highs and lows… But, I love being in a relationship… Mas fulfilling kasi… I don’t know… Hihihi! Feels good to have someone to share things with eh…

-Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend or girlfriend?
-*- hahaha! Next question please…

-Have you ever been cheated on?
-*- Maybe… woman’s instinct…

-What is the most important PART of being in a relationship?
-*- to love unconditionally.. COMPROMISING… when both parties mature within the relationship… you’ll see it as the relationship progresses…

-What is the worst part of being in a relationship?
-*- sometimes people tend to overdo a lot of things when they’re in a relationship… when you lose your own identity… I think that’s the worst part…

-Worst relationship?
-*- falling out of love with the person…. When the relationship becomes abusive na verbally or physically… when you stay in the relationship out of pity. Wag nang ipilit kung di na talaga pwepwede diba?

-Have you ever had your heart broken?
-*- so many times na…

-Have you ever broken someones heart?
-*- yeah… again… it is something that I’m not proud of but has to be done to save both of us from a more bigger pain… at least now, I think, both of us are happy with our respective relationships… which is really good.

-Do you talk to any of your exes?
-*- hhmm….I’m cool with that…it’s been years na… I’m over them already… so being civil to each other is the next best thing… if they talk to me first… hehehe!

-If you could go back in time and change things to where you could still be with one of your exes, would you?
-*- hhmm…. No, I won’t change a thing about my past because whatever it is that I did in the past led me to where and to whom I’m with right now. Which is with Jet, and I’m happy and very satisfied

Do you think any of your exes feel the same way?
-*- I don’t know…

-What is your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend?
-*- Basically, people have a tendency to build this “ideal” person, relationship and even love as they go with life. But when REALITY hits them… lahat naman ng idealism mo nawawala eh.. Even your “dream” boyfriend… Napapalitan kung ano yung nandyan sa harap mo at kung ano yung nararamdaman mo. Kaya yung mga taong masyadong mapili o pihikan… Well… they’re missing a big part of their life – being adventurous… Yung kaka what if what if mo eh… baka bumagsak ka sa wala….

-Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
-*- in most parts yes I am… but I know I have my own weirdness and wickedness that Jet totally hates… But I know I’m a good girlfriend all in all. Hekhek!

-Have you dated people who were not good to you?
-*- they’re all good naman pag date date palang diba? Pag tumagal dun mo nalang malalaman ang totoong ugali nila.

-Have you been in an abusive relationship?
-*- abusive not in a physical way… but verbally yes… and I don’t want that in my life again…

-Name your most memorable ex if you have had 1:
-*- memorable in what way??! All of them I guess… they all taught me lessons I will never forget.

-Have you dated someone older than you?
-*- yeah… like 15-20 years older! Hehehe! I was young and crazy then…

-Younger?
-*- yeah! And I’m still with him…. (six years younger!)

-What is one thing that all of your exes had in common?
-*- they all loved a crazy and wonderful woman (me)… hehehe!

-Who is the most attractive ex that you have had?
-*- hahaha!!! They’re all attractive in their own respective ways… one has a big personality pero babaero, one is good with his hands (meaning magaling magluto, create stuff) pero medyo… wag nalang baka mag react! Hehehe! Then one is intelligent… kaso magulo ang isip... seems to want and need something but don’t know what it is (considering his age). He seems lost… oh well…. What attracted me to them is not their physical attributes.. but their personality, humor and mind.

-Have you ever cried yourself to sleep over a boyfriend or girlfriend?
-*- the break ups… always during the break up… all I need to do is cry it all out… a day or two.. even in sleeps, after that okay na…manhid na..

-When is the last time that you were in a relationship?
-*- I am in right now for the last 2.5 years and still counting…

-Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
-*- depends… if the crime is about having a third party big time.. well… he deserves to rot in hell.. no second chance there…. EVER!

-Believe in love at first sight?
-*- attraction.. but never love.

-Ever dated two people at once?
-*- hahaha!!!

-Ever been given a promise ring?
-*- yeah… 3 out of my 4 relationship,, I had one.. but I love what I have now…

-Ever been given an Engagement ring?
-*- nope… but I hope someday…

-Do you want to get married?
-*- yeah why not… in the near future… if everything’s right…

-Do you have something to say to any of your exes?
-*- be happy and God bless…

-Ever stolen someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend?
-*- no! I’m not that bad.

-Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
-*- crush lang… hehehe!

-Do you believe in true love?
-*- OF COURSE!!!

-Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
-*- Even worse! I can’t find the right words to describe it. But what is good about it is that, after all the pain, the most wonderful part is the feeling after it. Yung bang rising after you fall… Ay ewan! Basta yun na yun! :p

No comments: