Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Road Trip

Last night Jet and I was considering whether to watch a movie or just eat dinner and have coffee. But he suddenly suggested we try this eatery in Pacita (Laguna) who specialized in pork chops… Atoy’s… Yup… we traveled for an hour and a half for this slice of pork. My goodness! I was really starving when we got there. Had two servings of rice, a piece of pork chop, two eggs and a Mountain Dew! Yummy! It took us longer to get there than to finish our dinner. After 10 minutes we were done! Hehehe! Mga patay gutom!

After dinner, we didn’t know what else to do. So Jet took me around San Pedro and Binan area. We went to his two old schools, Casa Del Nino Montessori Science High School and Infant Jesus Montessori Center. It was like trip back to memory lane. He showed me where he would usually hang about after cutting class during his fourth grade, the store where he usually buys his “baon”, the road he usually pass through during his elementary years. He also showed where his band usually practices and his friend’s home turf. He also showed me the place where he practices basketball with his schoolmates. We also passed by where we eat queck-queck during our first year together. Yup, it is only around their area that I eat that orange-dough-coated-deep-fried-egg. Though I could only eat two of them… Feeling ko highblood aabutin ko eh!

We went around their area for how long I don’t know. I just love traveling with him, kahit saan pa man kami mapadpad. It’s like leaving all the troubles behind. It feels good to do that every now and then. We would talk about anything as he drives…

I wish we could do that once a week. But he’s busy at school and we could only do that if he’s not that tired. Oh well…

I was home by 12:30am and he got home at around 2:00am… He was tired but he said he was happy. He said the trip was all worth it. Though if I asked to eat at Atoy’s he said maybe we could go there like once every two weeks because imagine the travel – he’ll be coming from Muntinlupa, I live at Q.C. so from their area he’ll travel for an hour and a half to two hours to my place then we’ll take our van and drive to Laguna pass their area then drive back to Q.C. to bring me home then he’ll go home back to Muntinlupa. Hehehe! Haaay…. My own Iron Man!

Anyways, hope we could do that again. Explore his hometown…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ate adik na ko sa blog mo! hihi^^ sarap ng porkchop sa atoy's no? uy natikman ko yun a! five yrs ago! hehe.. TC po. *kisses*

Ina said...

uy! salamat naman sayong pagbibisita... hihihi! malalaman mo na kung gano ako kaloka-loka...

Atoy's oo nga... sarap kaso ang layo! Hehehe!

*hugs*